Make sure you check the labels at the bottom of each post to see where the conference notes are from!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Intro to the Blog

This blog is for my friends who could not attend the RefresHer conference. I have done my best to relay the lessons and encouragement I received.

I am so sorry that you could not join me, and I know this will not compare to actually attending the conference, but I have done my best to give you a blogfrence.

I have chosen this format because I wanted  include "worship time", i.e.videos, and this was the only way I knew to embed them into the notes.

Also, I am comfortable in the bloggy world. :)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was at the conference and had such a great. your notes are amazing! i know women are using them! we appreciate you posting this!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash